OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We understand that the mortgage lending process at times can be a little overwhelming
and that you’ll want to know as much about us as possible before committing. We're
committed to spending as much time as possible explaining the process providing
you with information and insuring that you understand and are completely comfortable with the entire transaction.
We have two promises:
- We promise to do what we say. We know this is easier said than done.
- We promise to treat you fairly.
- We will always try and find better ways to do things. Carnegie Mortgage started
because we were convinced there was a better way to help people get a mortgage loan.
- We will always offer you the best pricing we can. Our prices are linked directly
to the cost of funds from the Federal Reserve Bank. We keep our operating costs low
so that we can pass on more savings to you.
- We will always admit when we’re wrong. No one’s perfect and we do occasionally make
mistakes, but we’ll always accept responsibility and do wahtever it takes to resolve issues quickly as possible.
- We will never try to trick you with clever gimmicks. Our advertising is just like
us, straightforward, honest and easy to understand. If we say we’re the cheapest,
it’s because we really are, we won't try to convince you of something that isn't
- We will never try to confuse you with hidden costs. There’s nothing sneaky hiding
in our small print and we’ll always be totally clear with you about what you’re
We’d love you to experience our promises for yourself. Contact us today
and put us to the test.