Adjustable-Rate Mortgage Refinance
An adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) with a fixed-rate period refinance is a great
way to secure the lowest possible interest rate during the early years of your refinance
repayment term. If you’re looking to save money early on, an ARM with a fixed-rate
period typically requires lower, initial fixed interest rates and lower monthly payments
than those during the later, adjustable-rate period of the loan. Act now to secure
the lowest possible initial rate! Learn all about the benefits of a fixed-rate period
ARMs with a fixed-rate period refinances offer:
- Lower monthly payments during initial repayment period
- Guaranteed fixed-rate period
- Cash-out options, which allow you to access the equity in your home
Who benefits most from an adjustable-rate mortgage?
- Existing borrowers who want to refinance to take cash out of the equity in their home
- Existing borrowers shopping for the lowest initial repayment rate possible
- Existing borrowers who plan on refinancing in the next five years
Have questions? We’re here to help you move forward with your new home loan.
Call us toll-free at 1-888-288-6306 or request a call. One of our experienced loan
consultants will be happy to help you make the best decision to fit your unique
Take advantage of super-low initial rates with an adjustable-rate mortgage with
a fixed-rate period refinance today!